Monday, October 09, 2006

A perfectly Gothic afternoon...

28 August 2006:

From Frankfurt, I planned a route to Belgium through Cologne, Germany. Cologne has the most incredible cathedral I have ever seen. I had heard it was amazing...I couldn't even fathom how imposing, intricate, and immense it is!! The sky was overcast and grey, an ideal backdrop for the dark, imposing gothic cathedral. I only spent 2 1/2 rainy hours in Cologne, but I thoroughly enjoyed seeing the cathedral. You walk out of the train station and BAM! It's right there! I even saw a group of missionaries (awwww...) and talked to them for a little bit.


Just a quick stop...and I was back on the train, on my way to Brussels!

1 comment:

Cherish said...

how beautiful you are!yes ,that's very unbelivable building!i just learned it from book .